Baltimore Orioles Executive Said It Well…

Baltimore Orioles COO John Angelos


Orioles’ COO John Angelos, the son of owner Peter Angelos, took to his own Twitter to deliver a powerful statement about the situation in Baltimore.

“The innocent working families of all backgrounds whose lives and dreams have been cut short by excessive violence, surveillance and other abuses of the Bill of Rights by government pay the true price, and ultimate price, one that far exceeds the importance of any kids’ game played tonight, or ever, at Camden Yards,” Angelos wrote. “We need to keep in mind people are suffering and dying around the U.S., and while we are thankful no one was injured at Camden Yards, there is a far bigger picture for poor Americans in Baltimore and everywhere who don’t have jobs and are losing economic, civil and legal rights, and this makes inconvenience at a ballgame irrelevant in light of the needless suffering government is inflicting upon ordinary Americans.”

Angelos comments came after Baltimore sports radio host Brett Hollander criticized the protestors, saying their measures were counterproductive. In Angelos’ long exchange with Hollander, the COO shared a thorough explanation on why tensions in the city were building even before Gray’s death ignited the riots.

“My greater source of personal concern, outrage and sympathy beyond this particular case is focused neither upon one night’s property damage nor upon the acts,” Angelos wrote, “but is focused rather upon the past four-decade period during which an American political elite have shipped middle-class and working-class jobs away from Baltimore and cities and towns around the U.S. to third-world dictatorships like China and others, plunged tens of millions of good, hard-working Americans into economic devastation, and then followed that action around the nation by diminishing every American’s civil rights protections in order to control an unfairly impoverished population living under an ever-declining standard of living and suffering at the butt end of an ever-more militarized and aggressive surveillance state.”

Damn Right!, and well John; Thanks for spreading the Voodoo!

SOURCE – Rollingstone.com

Feds’ George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin probe still not complete

Obama and HolderObummer puppet, Attorney General Eric Holder acknowledged Thursday that even as his department has been opening new investigations stemming from the racially-charged shooting death of African-American teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. last month, federal prosecutors have still not concluded a long-pending probe into the shooting death of another black teen, Trayvon Martin, in Florida in 2012.  Because there’s nothing there, dumb-ass!

Last November, Holder told the Washington Post he expected a conclusion “relatively soon” to the probe into the shooting of Martin by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman. In July 2013, a Florida jury acquitted Zimmerman was acquitted of murder. Holder promptly announced that the Justice Department would probe the case to see if prosecution on federal charges was warranted.

But at a press conference Thursday to announce a broadening of federal inquiries into police activities in Ferguson, Holder said the Florida case remained under active investigation nearly ten months after he said it was concluding. In his latest comments, the attorney general did not predict when the Zimmerman-Martin probe might conclude.  YOU GOT NOTHING!

“That matter is ongoing. There are active steps that we are still in the process of taking,” Holder told journalists. “There are witnesses who we want to speak to as a result of some recent developments…. that matter is still underway.”  Bullshit!

Holder did not say what “recent developments” prosecutors were exploring, but Zimmerman has had several brushes with the law since the shooting two years ago.

Last September, he was arrested during a domestic dispute with his wife. Zimmerman’s girlfriend also accused him of chasing her with a gun. No charges were filed in either case.

Zimmerman’s wife, Shellie, pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge last year for lying at a bond hearing by failing to disclose donations the couple had received for her husband’s legal defense.  Shortly after the plea was announced, Shellie filed for divorce.

Experts and former prosecutors have said they are very doubtful the Justice Department will file a federal criminal case against Zimmerman, although his acquittal on state charges does not legally preclude doing so.

During Thursday’s press conference, Holder announced that the direct investigation into Brown’s shooting by a Ferguson, Mo. police officer will now be paralleled by a broader investigation into whether the police there have a “pattern and practice” of discriminating on the basis of race. The attorney general said that when he visited the area many local people told him problems with the police force were widespread.

“The decision to go ahead was based not only on what I heard while I was out there, which was fairly compelling, and there was a certain continuity and similarities in the kinds of things that I was hearing with regard to traffic stops, revenue raising on the basis of traffic stop, traffic stops that occurred in certain parts of the area , but in addition to that…there has been a review of documentary evidence indicating that there are problems. And I don’t think there is any question that there is a basis to begin a pattern or practice investigation,” Holder said.

Acting Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights Molly Moran said the so-called pattern-and-practice probe will examine four areas: use of force, including excessive use of force; stops, searches and arrests, treatment of prisoners in the Ferguson city jail and “discriminatory policing generally.”

Justice Department officials said Ferguson’s police chief and other political leaders in the city have pledged full cooperation with the broader probe, which will be separate from a federal investigation into Brown’s shooting.

Friends this is just another lame attempt of the Obummer administration to be able to say “…I’m worth more than that turd floating in your toilet bowl…”

SOURCE – Politico

UPDATE 10/23/14 – No Civil Rights Charges Against George Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin Death – No $hit!

UPDATE 02/24/15 – DOJ announces there will be no charges against Zimmerman

Philip Chism accused of raping and killing his math teacher – Obama silent…

Court documents allege 14-year-old scumbag Philip Chism brought a box cutter, mask, gloves and multiple changes of clothing to school the day 24-year-old Colleen Ritzer was killed.  Danvers High School teacher Colleen Ritzer, 24, was found dead outside the high school last month – killed after what a court prosecutor said was a series of “unspeakable acts”.  According to the documents, surveillance video shows Chism putting on gloves and with a hood over his head as he followed Ritzer into a Danvers High School bathroom.  He also left a note saying “I hate you all.”  Well I got news for you Philip, you’re not very well liked either…

Chism has been charged with murder as an adult, along with aggravated rape and armed robbery.  Court documents allege that Chism robbed Ritzer of credit cards, an iPhone and her underwear before sexually assaulting her with an object and then murdering her.

Although this is tragic in any arena, the Villainous VooDoo has to ask, where is POTUS on this one?  Obama sees fit to address the nation in the Martin / Zimmerman case but just can’t bring himself to speak when the tables are turned.  It must be because he would miss his tee time.  Racist?  Not at all…

RIP Colleen

SOURCE – News.com

UPDATE – 02/26/14 – Evidence sealed in murder of Colleen Ritzer

UPDATE – 07/14/14 – Philip Chism attempts to strangle detention guard

UPDATE – 01/16/15 – Philip Chism Confessed…

  • Ads